Thank you for your help!
Thank you to those of you who filled out our survey and gave feedback on our new wellness program slogan! We are pleased to announce that in a VERY close vote (993 for the winning logo – without the punctuation – and 931 and 783 for the two runners up), your new slogan is “Live Life Well.”
When you see this logo and slogan, it is referring to all the excellent resources that are available through Cigna, CareHere, Delta Dental, and Health Care and Benefits Division. Check out all the details at: www.benefits.mt.gov/wellness.mcpx.
Congratulations to the winners of the water bottles:
Jo Grossman ~ Kimberly Lemmon ~ Linda Corcoran ~ Sherri Row ~ Lynne Coon ~ Julie Dietrich-Kelly
Just a reminder about some of the fun to be had:
· Our fitness challenge, previously known as Spring Fitness, is getting a face-lift and is moving into July. More to come on that soon!
· We are working on the details for a “mini” activity challenge that may be available as soon as May.
· Our next Healthy BINGO game will begin on June 17.
· We are recruiting Wellness Champions and would like to find representatives from each agency and location around the State. If you are interested in more information about the Wellness Champion Network, click here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wellchampion.
· We are wrapping up our first Healthy BINGO game this week, and the Strive For Five Challenge is currently underway: http://benefits.mt.gov/wellness.mcpx.
For more information please contact:
State of Montana Healthy Employee Lifestyle Program
(406) 444-1421 (TTY)